ALOHA-WAIKIKI 2 blks 2 BEACH – KING BED! 49Kuhio Village Tower II, 2450, Prince Edward Street, Waikiki, Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii, 96815, United States
About this listing
Upgraded cozy and quaint unit awaits you just two blocks from the beach! All you need in Waikiki, king bed, kitchenette, cable tv and WIFI internet along with not just one, but two balconies to assure access to nice tropical breezes.
Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, GUESTS will enjoy:
• KING bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. d/l speeds are 70Mps)
• KITCHENETTE including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, COOKTOP with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• TWO Private BALCONIES
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY START SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• DINETTE SET is located in the unit to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• 24-hour convenience store
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Parking garages (open to the public…$25/24 hours)
• SMART Car Rental Desk
• Bag/luggage hold services available at both the Smart Car Rental desk and cell phone shop.
• Beach gear rentals are available at the Smart Car Rental desk
Location, Location, Location! We are in the middle of it all.
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The World’s most famous beach is just two short blocks away. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village. The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the kamaaina (locals) for their tips. The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” may be found on Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). A few blocks away you will find famous Kapiolani park and the Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Diamond Head, golfing and many tennis courts.
Everything is in walking distance. But if you have an itch to venture out, the island’s bus transit system is awesome.
- ID: 2836
- Guests: 2
- Beds: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 1
- Check-in After: 3:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Condo
- Size: 300 sqft
- Starting at per night: $89.00
- Weekends (Fri, Sat & Sun): $89.00
- Security deposit: $300
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $90 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 2
- Maximum days of a booking: 28
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: No
- Cancellation Policy
- Guest(s) shall establish contact with Hawai'i Americana Realty prior to the cancellation of any reservation. Guest(s) agrees and consents to the following and will hold no liability against Hawai'i Americana Realty otherwise. All refunds if any will be the amount paid less: $50 cancellation fee, all paid credit card fees and any required to process a refund and the accidental damage protection fee (if purchased). Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of paying for a reservation and at least 14 days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund less the above charges. Reservations cancelled after 48 hours of booking and before 7 days the check in date will be refunded 50% of amount paid less the above charges. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of the start of the reservation are NOT entitled to any refund(s). Hawai'i Americana Realty cannot refund reservations due to circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to acts of nature such as hurricane, storm-caused evacuations, volcanic eruption, floods, earthquakes, rock/mud slides or tsunami, delays/cancellations of air travel and other transportation services, pandemics, epidemics, endemic, temporary power outages, water shutdowns, other utility failures, maintenance issues, road closures, acts of terrorism or war, work schedule or any other obligation, illness/injury to the Guest(s), a Guest(s) relation or to anyone in the traveling party that may be cause for a cancellation or any other unforeseen circumstance. There is no refund for accident protection fees. Guests are encouraged to purchase TRIP INSURANCE. Most have coverage which includes loss of job, sickness, death, named storms, some airline disruptions and so much more.
- Additional rules information
- RENTAL PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS Aloha Waikiki Vacation Rentals is offered by Hawai'i Americana Realty which is a licensed real estate firm in Hawaii conducting sales and management on the island of Oahu. All properties are privately and individually owned and managed by Hawai'i Americana Realty on behalf of individual owners. By submitting this online booking form, I (Guest(s)), the user of this website agrees to abide to and by the below terms and hereby swear that the information anywhere on this website is factual and true. I agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Hawai'i Americana Realty resulting from the enforcing of this agreement. For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder and must register upon check-in. This person is considered to be the Guest(s); any other persons involved with the rental are considered to be the Guest(s) invitees, and all discussion regarding this reservation will be discussed with the Guest(s) only, not the Guest(s) invitees. A Guest(s) is responsible for their invitees’ actions/responsibilities as if those actions were that of the Guest(s) and all are bound by these terms and conditions. Guest(s) shall not sublet the property. Guest(s) expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Guest(s) do not intend to make the property a residence or household. Guest(s) shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, damage to property, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits. All Guest(s) and Guest(s) Invitees are required to register with valid government issued identification upon check-in. PAYMENT I agree to and will remit all fees, completely and in full, as described on this website for the intended vacation rental reservation. DAMAGES The Guest(s) agrees to inspect the property upon arrival. If there are concerns or issues with the rental property, The Guest(s) will immediately notify Hawai'i Americana Realty. Failure to notify will waive Guest(s) right for any consideration of compensation or refund of damage deposit should any damages or losses be observed upon check out by Hawai'i Americana Realty. The Guest(s) hereby agrees to pay for all such charges, as defined within this agreement without disputing charges at a later date. All reservations will include a refundable damage deposit or require the purchase of damage protection insurance. The damage deposit will be returned following the departure date, provided there is no breakage or damage to the premises and/or contents, there are no outstanding charges, no additional cleaning costs, and all other rules of this agreement are adhered to. The entire damage deposit will be refunded if (1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear, (2) all keys are accounted for and returned in good working order, (3) no items were missing, (4) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure, (5) all check out procedures were followed, (6) all Rental Agreement policies were followed, (7) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid rental fees, late check in/out fees, additional cleaning fees, or other charges. The damage protection insurance is non-refundable and is limited in scoped of coverage. Guest(s) is responsible for all information contained within that contract. In the event of any loss or damage to the rental property, including, but not limited to: contents of rental property or other property, building or common areas of the building, extreme un-cleanliness or any other occurrence which results in extra cleaning or service calls, service charges, fines/violations or evictions, whether such act or behavior or conduct or actions of the Guest(s) or their invited visitors, as a result of deliberate (including intoxication) or inadvertent acts or omissions, the Guest(s) will reimburse Hawai'i Americana Realty for the cost to remedy, repair and/or replace including all labor, materials and applicable taxes. The Guest(s) authorizes and acknowledges that Hawai'i Americana Realty is hereby granted and reserves the right to charge the Guest(s) credit card for any Guest(s) caused losses and damages sustained to the rental property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy for any and all amounts not covered by a damage deposit or damage protection insurance. An itemized statement outlining all associated costs will be sent via regular or electronic mail to the address submitted by the Guest(s) at such time as the reservation was booked. NOTE: We will not accept reservations for check-in on December 25th. If you require a check in on December 25th, you might want to consider booking from the 24th and onward. No discounts are given for the purchase of an additional night. CLEANING FEE POLICY/HOUSEKEEPING The Guest(s) shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guest(s) shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Hawai'i Americana Realty as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Guest(s) shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The Guest(s) agree that Hawai'i Americana Realty shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if Guest(s) cause damage to the premises or its furnishings. A non-refundable cleaning fee is required with all reservations. This fee is for our housekeepers who dust, vacuum, sanitize, and clean linens and towels AFTER YOUR STAY. Housekeeping services are not provided during an active reservation. Towels, linens and other necessities will not be exchanged or replaced during an active reservation. Guest(s) are required to launder, clean and replace necessities as needed during their stay. Guest(s) shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period on a daily basis and in a lawful manner. Under no circumstances should garbage be placed outside or left in the hallway or any other common area of the property. Food items may not be left out in the open and dishes, utensils and cookware must be washed/cleaned upon use to prevent attracting bugs. Prior to checkout, place dirty towels in the bathtub, not on the floor. Refrigerator and microwave must be left clean and free of food and drink items. All appliances (including but not limited to; cook-top, stove, oven, microwave, etc.) must be left in a clean condition and free of food particles, spills and grease. Please wipe down counters and other surfaces. Floors should be in good condition. and ready to be vacuumed by housekeeping. Guest(s) are required to follow all check-out procedures detailed in this agreement and leave the property in the same general and good habitable condition it was in when the Guest(s) arrived. Undue and/or unreasonable cleaning of the property shall be charged to the Guest(s)/Cardholder’s credit card or security deposit as an Additional Cleaning Charge at a rate of $45 per hour with a one hour minimum. This also applies to the property exterior, entrances, lanais (patios), common area and grounds, BBQs, pool and hot tubs (if so equipped). DO NOT BRING SAND INTO THE UNIT – DO NOT WASH EXCESSIVE SAND DOWN TUB OR SINK DRAINS. PLEASE USE BEACH SIDE SHOWERS TO REMOVE SAND FROM YOURSELF AND ALL BEACH ITEMS PRIOR TO RETURNING TO THE PROPERTY. Sand removal will incur additional fees. CHECK IN/ARRIVAL Check in times are in Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Guest(s) agrees to enter at or after the designated check in time of 3pm. We do not honor same day EARLY CHECK-IN requests. Early check-ins require an additional fee and are based on availability. We require 24 hours advance notice of your intent to extend your stay. Guest(s) must receive our approval for an early check in and payment must be completed at least 24 hours in advance of 3pm on arrival day. We reserve the right to alter the guaranteed check-in time for those who have booked a same day check-in reservation and we will not be able to provide you any confirmation or check in information before 2pm. CHECK OUT/DEPARTURE Check out times are in Hawaii Standard Time (HST). Guest(s) agrees to vacate the unit by the designated time of 10am. We do not honor same day LATE CHECK-OUT requests. Late check outs require an additional fee and are based on availability. We require 24 hours advance notice of your intent to extend your stay. Guest(s) must receive our approval and payment must be completed at least 24 hours prior to 10am of departure day. Guest(s) agrees that their reservation ends at 1001am on check out day, possession of the unit immediately becomes ours including all contents for us to dispose of as we deem fit. A Guest(s) failure to checkout by the designated time WILL incur a charge of 2 1/2 times the daily booking rate and may result in the removal of all personal items. LOST KEYS/REPLACEMENT Prior to the termination of the vacation rental agreement, Guest(s) agrees to leave all issued and complete key sets including security FOBS and/or entry cards in a place designated at check-in (usually on the bed, a countertop or lockbox). A charge of $300 will be assessed for each set not recovered upon check out. In cases of a lockout, the Guest(s) will be assessed a $50 access fee or the cost of a professional locksmith, which Guest(s) must pay upon delivery of service. Guest(s) is responsible for replacement costs of door lock replacements if not in good working order upon check out. LOST PARKING PASS/REPLACEMENT Prior to the termination of the vacation rental agreement, Guest(s) agrees to leave all issued parking passes in the unit in a place designated at check-in (usually the kitchen table or countertop). A charge of $250 will be assessed for each pass not recovered upon check out to be paid by the guest. GUEST CONDUCT The Guest(s) agrees that no more than the number of people stated on the reservation shall occupy the premises. The rental is provided for accommodations purposes only and is not intended as a hosting venue for parties or gatherings at any time by anyone except those who have paid to occupy the property and have properly registered. Unauthorized persons at the property at any time will result in either an immediate cancellation of the rest of the reservation, and immediate vacation by all Guest(s), without any consideration for refund of any funds paid OR a double nightly rate charge for each additional Guest(s) per day AND loss of any damage deposit, in addition to any/and all damage, disturbance, and additional cleaning charges. Guest(s) shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners, guests and tenants. Guest(s) shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners, guests and tenants. Creating a disturbance of the above nature or evidence of violation of this policy or the building’s house rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guest(s) shall then immediately vacate the premises without any refund and additional charges may be assessed. We reserve the right to contact the police and file a police report if any situation escalates or becomes out of control as deemed by Hawai'i Americana Realty. SMOKING ALL Smoking is NOT permitted in any rental property. Smoking is allowed outside on the street level. Common areas and within 20 feet of a building’s entrance, openings or windows is prohibited under Hawaii State law. Discard any butts and ashes only in a lawful manner. Oil lamps, vaporizers, and incense are not permitted in unit due to the long-lasting odor. Should smoking or any other cause for odors be detected in a rental unit upon checkout of a Guest(s) stay, there will be a minimum charge of $250 to have the unit deodorized. LINENS & TOWELS Sheets, pillows and blankets and any other bedding are provided unless otherwise noted on property amenities page. Guest(s) may launder towels and linens during their stay. We do not provide any linens or towels for outdoor use with the exception of beach towels. Guest(s) agrees that using the unit's property for outdoor use or hanging in or from a balcony or lanai is prohibited. PLUMBING Guest(s) agrees to not bring sand into the unit nor wash sand down any drain. Guest(s) will not place excessive toilet paper or any feminine products in the toilet. Misuse and/or violation of this policy will result in the Guest(s) responsible to pay additional cleaning and/or professional plumbing service fees for a violation of this policy. Guest(s) will report any leaks or puddles of water found immediately so that the source may be found and remedied before further damage. PETS Guest(s) affirms that pets are not allowed in vacation rentals. Unauthorized occupancy of pets will result in immediate eviction and loss of all rents and deposits. Guest must disclose that they will be accompanied by a Service Animals/ESA prior to booking a reservation so that we may verify that there will be at least two open days at the end of the reservation to complete cleaning prior to the next guest check-in. Additionally, guests with Service Animals/ESA will be required to provide at booking or before, a copy of the animal's rabies vaccine documentation (current through your stay). Only dogs will be considered as a Service Animal that is individually trained to work or perform tasks for a person with a disability and that work or task that the Service Animal is trained to perform must be disclosed prior to booking. Guests with an ESA must provide a documentation from a licensed mental health professional stating their need for their emotional support animal prior to booking. Guest agrees that: Service Animals/ESA will be on a leash at all times or under control of verbal or sight commands that they follow at all times; Service Animals/ESA at no time will be left unattended in the unit including crating an animal in your absence; Service Animals/ESA must accompany their owner at all times on the property; guest remains liable for any and all damages caused be a Service Animals/ESA and authorizes us to recover damage amounts through your original form of payment and/or legal action; guest must walk their Service Animals/ESA for their bathroom needs and indoor piddle pads are not allowed; guest will immediately clean up any defecation and dispose of it in the garage dumpster or trash chute; guest will be asked to remove the Service Animals/ESA if it should cause a disturbance or reported/observed as out of control and/or if the animal's handler does not take effective action to control it or if the animal is not house broken; and, guest will be required to remove a Service Animals/ESA should we discover misrepresentation of a pet as a Service Animals/ESA. We will report fraudulent claims of Service Animals/ESA to local and federal government authorities and will immediately terminate the reservation and evict the guest(s) without further redress and/or right to a refund nor will there be any liability held against us. PESTS Pests/bugs/critters are not uncommon here in Hawaii. This is the tropics. We treat our units quarterly. Pests are most likely to appear when guest(s) keep window or doors open for any amount of time. Leaving food out or having dirty dishes laying out are magnets for pests. Practicing good housekeeping methods will lesson if not prevent any unwanted encounters. Spotting pests in or outside of your rental is not grounds for any refunds or discounts. SUPPLIES Some items are provided on a complementary basis to include shampoo, conditioner, body and hand soap, one full roll of each toilet paper and paper towel, dish soap with sponge and trash bag. These items are supplied at check-in. Supplies are not stocked with the intent of supplying Guest(s) needs for the duration of their stay. MAILING/PARCELS Guest(s) will not under any circumstance at any time send or receive any mail, parcel or package to/at the rental address. There will be no assistance given for the retrieval of any mail, parcel or package nor compensation for our refusal of providing assistance. Guest(s) who require the receiving of any mail, parcel or package should arrange with the carrier to pick it up themselves in person at the carriers' facility. PERSONAL PROPERTY Valuable or any other items left behind by Guest(s) will be held for the Guest(s) for a period of no longer than five (5) days and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest(s) for return. If items are not claimed within the holding period, they shall become the property of the unit's managing agent. We shall not be held liable for any item reported lost or left behind nor for condition of said items. Claimed items may be returned once the Guest(s) provides us with pre-paid return packaging. We are not responsible for abandoned, lost or stolen items and will provide no compensation for such. RIGHT OF ENTRY Hawai'i Americana Realty has the right and express consent of the Guest(s) to enter and inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement as well as to effect repairs, alterations or improvements as deemed appropriate. Should the Guest(s) violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Guest(s) waive all rights to process/occupancy/storage should they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Guest(s) shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date as agreed to with this reservation. UTILITIES Guest(s) agrees to conserve all energy by turning off all appliances and lighting prior to leaving unit at all times. There will be no refunds or compensation in the event of any power, water, plumbing, cable and/or internet outage or speed of service that is beyond our control. SAFETY AND SECURITY The Guest(s) will always lock all doors and windows when they leave the rental property. When a Guest(s) rents a property, they assume all responsibility for unit and its contents, as well as for their personal property and safety. It is the Guest(s) responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs and conditions, and safety procedures concerning: swimming in or being around water, animals, machinery and other potentially hazardous elements. Guest(s) agrees that illegal and/or non-prescribed drugs, fireworks, candles and other hazardous materials shall not be used or in their possession on or around the property. Children must be completely supervised at all times. Hawai'i Americana Realty does not assume any responsibility for injuries resulting from your failure to use due caution. RESERVATION CANCELLATION Guest(s) shall establish contact with Hawai'i Americana Realty prior to the cancellation of any reservation. Guest(s) agrees and consents to the following and will hold no liability against Hawai'i Americana Realty otherwise. All refunds if any will be the amount paid less: $50 cancellation fee, all paid credit card fees and any required to process a refund and the accidental damage protection fee (if purchased). Reservations cancelled within 48 hours of paying for a reservation and at least 14 days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund less the above charges. Reservations cancelled after 48 hours of booking and before 7 days the check in date will be refunded 50% of amount paid less the above charges. Reservations cancelled within 7 days of the start of the reservation are NOT entitled to any refund(s). Hawai'i Americana Realty cannot refund reservations due to circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to acts of nature such as hurricane, storm-caused evacuations, volcanic eruption, floods, earthquakes, rock/mud slides or tsunami, delays/cancellations of air travel and other transportation services, pandemics, epidemics, endemic, temporary power outages, water shutdowns, other utility failures, maintenance issues, road closures, acts of terrorism or war, work schedule or any other obligation, illness/injury to the Guest(s), a Guest(s) relation or to anyone in the traveling party that may be cause for a cancellation or any other unforeseen circumstance. There is no refund for accident protection fees. Guests are encouraged to purchase TRIP INSURANCE. Most have coverage which includes loss of job, sickness, death, named storms, some airline disruptions and so much more. AVAILABILITY Hawai'i Americana Realty reserves the right in case of non-availability of the vacation unit to substitute a property of similar standard and sleeping capacity. INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS Hawai'i Americana Realty and its property owners strive to maintain rental properties in the finest condition, no guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding suitability or for any particular purpose. All Guest(s) and their invitees use the rental property structures and premises at their own risk. Hawai'i Americana Realty and its property owners shall not be held liable or otherwise responsible in any way for injury to any Guest(s) and/or their invitees that is caused or permitted to be caused by the intentional or unintentional acts of said Guest(s) and/or invitees, or by the failure of structures, appliances (including pools, hot tubs and BBQs), furnishings, and/or other equipment, whether by malfunction, misuse, acts of nature, and/or are otherwise naturally occurring. No guarantees are expressed nor implied as to the suitability of utilities and other services provided to the rental properties and adjacent structures and premises. On occasion service disruptions can occur. We are not responsible for service disruptions that are not within our control and will provide no compensation. Additionally, High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only. Business use levels of service are not and cannot be guaranteed or offered. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, low speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service. No guarantees are expressed nor implied regarding the suitability/compatibility of materials utilized in the construction of the rental property and/or its contents. Hawai'i Americana Realty and its property owners shall not be held liable nor otherwise responsible in any way for allergic reactions to Guest(s) or invitees, caused or permitted to be caused by materials utilized in the manufacture of the rental property and/or its contents, nor from mold and/or airborne spores, nor from pet/animal allergens, nor from chemical agents including, but not limited to appliances, linens, carpeting, utensils, fixtures, hot tubs, and/or other equipment. By written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, Guest(s), invitees or Guest(s) visitors hereby agree to forever hold-harmless and indemnify Hawai'i Americana Realty and its property owners from and against all claims, demands, loss, liability/responsibility of any kind and character, including cost of defense, arising out of or in any way connected with the Guest(s) use of the property. Guest(s) should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired. All confirmed reservations must be accompanied with a signed rental agreement. Failure of the Guest to submit a signed rental agreement within 24 hours of payment may result in the cancellation of the reservation and may be provided no refund(s). Failure to sign and submit will still bind the guest to this rental agreement. The Guest agrees to hold no claim against Hawai'i Americana Realty for any inconveniences resulting from such a cancellation. By signing below, Guest acknowledges that they have read this RENTAL PROPERTY TERMS & CONDITIONS and agree to fully comply and adhere with all terms within. 052106
- The minimum stay is 2 nights
- The maximum stay is 28 nights
Hosted by AlohaWaikikiVacationRentals
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Sort By: